- Monitor total noise levels/variances.
- Monitor specific gears or bearings.
- Show degradation trends in performance.
- Display predicted days to failure.
- Optionally monitor & display equipment load.
- Monitor current draw & conveyor speeds.
- Monitor the temperature of critical components. (rollers, conveyors, motors...)
- Control equipment—remotely start load balancing assets or remotely shut down motors under stress.
- Provide long term trend analysis of motor performance & load efficiency.
- Optionally integrate with on-site PLCs for both inputs & outputs.
Monitor hammermills, pellet presses, mixers, motors, pumps, conveyors, extraction fans & intake silo levels.
Combine this with aggregated farm silo level monitoring to transform commodity production planning & delivery logistics management.Typical mill solutions, including installation, cost less than $15,000. How it works! Brochure