Solar Pump Monitoring
Monitor filter health, flow characteristics, line pressure and pump operation, including for hard and bore fed irrigators. Remotely supervise backwash or sterilizing units. Monitor centre pivot spans for breakdown or incorrect operation. Monitor soil moisture at multiple points to help control water and power usage and manage fertiliser dosage rates effectively. Where pivots are involved, Arcoflex can monitor each arm for operation and travel. Know exactly where the pivot breaks down and be able to stop your pump remotely.
- Monitoring of pump running time (down to the minute)
- Remote start stop and even speed control.
- Optional pump speed control.
- Optional outflow valve control, to stop water loss to leaks or divert water to different tanks.
- Inflow and outflow pressure monitoring (for inlet blockage and outflow leak detection).
- Immediate notifications of faults, power outages and flow problems.
- Pump and Motor health monitoring.
- Solar array health monitoring.
- Stock tank depth, including limit detectors and water usage rates.
- Bore depth and drawing rate.
- Stock trough camera monitoring - stop driving around your pumps - remotely monitor them!