Horticulture and Indoor Irrigation
Monitor temperature, humidity, soil moisture, circulation fans and water flow. Collect growing condition data to monitor plant health or disease and fungus profiles and record egress through air locks for biosecurity ratings. Link in your irrigation systems. Arcoflex can manage filtration systems and UV sterilisers, and track water booms as they move over your plants. Arcoflex can also record and control water flow into the booms and other irrigation mechanisms. Incorporate solar irradiance monitoring to track hours of daylight and the total heat loading on your poly or glass house.
Because Arcoflex stores all monitoring data, you will be able track and record growing conditions. Compare year on year results based on monitored conditions. Determine and warn of fungus and disease affecting growing conditions.
Typical solutions cost less than $15,000, plus installation.
- Monitor temperature and humidity.
- Detect electrical equipment failure.
- Monitor fans, pumps, air conditioning equipment and power failures.
- Monitor and record biosecurity airlock management, door and window portal operations.
- Monitor and control overhead watering system or standard irrigation.
- Monitor pH, EC, salinity and low flow water supply.
- Record and manage soil moisture.