Managing Water Resources
Water is a precious commodity and over time it will become more expensive as bore and extraction rights become licensed commodities. But more than that, the correct application of water will help with fertiliser efficiency and weed control. Inadvertent flooding can lose you valuable top soil and hurt the bank balance. Bores can reduce too quickly so Arcoflex can help you monitor and manage bore levels.
Typical systems, including installation, cost less than $10,000.
Monitor irrigation line pressure to alert for leaks and line loss.
Monitor water tanks and stock troughs.
- Monitor pump intake issues - foot valves, air leaks and more.
- Monitor soil moisture to determine correct broad acre watering rates.
- Monitor water flow in hydroponic installations to manage nutrient delivery.
- Remotely stop pumps for significant rain events.
- Record water usage rates to analyse usage patterns.
- Monitor soil moisture to assist optimizing fertilizer dosage rates.